- New Gallery: Portraits Of Médecins Sans Frontières Staff In Laos For three months during the beginning of 2013 I was...
- Botanica Obscura Print Exhibit—At North Puget Cancer Center, United General Hospital ~ Click To Enlarge ~ As I mentioned in the...
- From The Archive: Noir Film Shoot — A Little Silence ~ Zoot Suit — Click To Enlarge ~ I shot...
- Bangkok Personalities: Angie In Black And White And Color I’ve always been interested in the spectrum of sexual identities...
- New Gallery: Nude Panoramas These nude panoramas are more of an experiment than a...
- New Project: Bangkok Personalities I’ve been meeting some interesting people here in Thailand...
Travelfish contributions by thinkstopthink
The first number represents the total number of published reviews by thinkstopthink. The bracketed figure is submitted reviews -- reviews may not be published for editorial reasons or may be removed because the property concerned has been delisted from Travelfish or has closed.
Life according to thinkstopthink
Mexico, Costa Rica, Japan, Germany, Thailand
Read thinkstopthink's blog
No Words, #21
Published 6:30 pm, 28 Aug 2014
From The Archive: Old Hospital Ward, Laos
Published 8:00 pm, 21 Aug 2014
Taken in a old hospital ward on a trip to Xieng Khor in the far north of Laos with the crew from Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders in the USA). Eight hours in a Land Cruiser, a day visiting hospitals, then another eight hours in the Land Cruiser... ~ Click To Enlarge ~
No Words, #20
Published 8:00 pm, 19 Aug 2014
No Words, #19
Published 11:00 am, 14 Aug 2014
From The Archive: Black And White Nude #1
Published 11:00 am, 12 Aug 2014
Another black and white nude of Angie from the short series Bangkok Personalities: Angie: Black And White Nude