Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Link to Blogs?

Posted by swampgum on 24/8/2011 at 17:24

Hi there Somtam & crew,
Love the site, of course – you've been invaluable... and a little bit addictive...

After a few months of hanging around here, I just have one question/comment about getting to the blog section:

To me, the blog section is one of the best parts of the site - and it's the area I visit most regularly. I think it's also one of the things that sets you apart from the similar sites, so I'm surprised that there isn't a direct link to the top-level blog page (www.travelfish.org/blogs) in the site's top navigation bar.

Only a tiny tiny thing, but I was just interested to ask about it :)

Also, apologies if this has been asked before - I searched but didn't find anything.

#1 swampgum has been a member since 27/4/2011. Posts: 7

Posted by idreamofdurian on 25/8/2011 at 21:31 TF writer

That's a fantastic suggestion. I'm sure the bloggers would really appreciate a link on the top navigation bar, too :)

#2 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/8/2011 at 07:08 admin

Hi swampgun,

They are linked from the left column on the home page too! But yes, we are planning on better fitting them into the site, I'm just travelling at the moment, so it isn't getting done right now.

It is on the list though -- and three more blogs kicking off soon...

CHeers

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,565
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by swampgum on 3/9/2011 at 08:11

Hey Somtam

Thanks for responding - and don't take it as a gripe in any way, just an observation (:
Maybe it'll work, maybe not - I'm sure you'll suss it out.

Cheers!

#4 swampgum has been a member since 27/4/2011. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.