Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Email notifications of replies on threads

Posted by KirstyB on 10/9/2011 at 05:42

I've just realised that I haven't been receiving email notifications of replies on threads for the past 2 or 3 days ......... Has anyone else had this problem?

I double checked my email address (altho it was working previously and I haven't changed it) and other emails are receiving fine. And, yes I do remember to check the box!

#1 KirstyB has been a member since 27/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 151
 Send KirstyB a private message   Where has KirstyB been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by busylizzy on 10/9/2011 at 06:12

I've been getting mine - had one waiting for me when I got up this morning, sent about 18 hours ago. Maybe check your spam folder? Also double-check that you are (still) subscribed to the threads - in Members Centre area, under Posts and Reviews. (Apologies if I'm pointing out the obvious..but JIC!) :-)

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by KirstyB on 10/9/2011 at 06:30

Bingo! It was a spam issue - for some reason my account has suddenly decided to "junk" the TF emails! Added to contacts list now so hopefully solved.

Sometimes I need the obvious pointed out!! :-) Thank you!

#3 KirstyB has been a member since 27/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 151
 Send KirstyB a private message   Where has KirstyB been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by busylizzy on 10/9/2011 at 09:08

Happy to help :-)

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by somtam2000 on 10/9/2011 at 16:38 admin

Hey KirstyB, can you let me know which particular threads you were subscribed to that were ending up in the spam bin please.

Ta

#5 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by KirstyB on 10/9/2011 at 23:42

Hi Somtam
From memory these ones were definitely going into trash (hopefully I have managed to copy the links OK) ......
I need advice about promoting a spiritual workshop
Route help & having to book outward flights in advance
Tubing accidents in Vang Vieng
Also I had problems logging in from my iPhone a few days ago and so requested a password reset - I just noticed that email also went into the junk folder. BTW the problem seemed to resolved after it let me log in OK on a laptop so didn't need to reset in the end.
Kirsty

#6 KirstyB has been a member since 27/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 151

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.