Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Quick note re visas and border crossings thread

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/1/2013 at 19:54 admin

We're reorganising the Monster Visa and Border crossings thread into separate, more usable strands, and also adding intros to some of the new country threads. As a result you'll be seeing a bunch of FAQs popping up through today - sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,021
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by fondo on 22/1/2013 at 20:45

Hi there somtam

You seem to be doing a bit of reorganising - which can only be good.

Maybe you could get the in-country bloggers to review their relevant blogrolls, quite a few of the listed blogs look either dormant or deceased to me.

#2 fondo has been a member since 23/6/2006. Posts: 184
 Where has fondo been? 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/1/2013 at 20:53 admin

Yeah I'm bedridden with a bad back since xmas day, so am very limited in what I can do -- I certainly can't go surfing!

Ok will have them check them out the blogrolls - suggestions for new blogs to include always appreciated.

Cheers

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,021
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.