Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Take the Travelfish survey and score a Travelfish Guide

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/10/2007 at 16:21 admin

The title really says it all. Spend a few minutes of your time taking part in our survey and we'll credit you with one Travelfish Guide of your choice.

The survey is twenty questions and it really won't take long at all to complete -- really!

There are only two things I ask:

a) You MUST enter your Travelfish member name in the survey (question 19) for me to be able to credit you with a guide. No member name, no guide!

b) Please only do it once -- ie we're giving away one guide per member name. If you sign-up ten times with different member name and fill out the survey ten times, I will figure it out -- and I won't be pleased!

The free guides will be credited out roughly once a day (I'm travelling a lot in Cambodia over the next month, but will do my best to get them cleared out daily). If it hasn't shown up in your account with 24 hours of you doing the survey, please leave me a message in this thread and I'll check it out.

Many thanks!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/10/2007 at 08:37 admin

Just done an update crediting out Travelfish Guides to those who have filled out the survey so far.

And to all the Kiwis out there who have (correctly) pointed out that New Zealand is not part of Australia, I apologise -- I can't edit the survey as it's already up and running, but I'll give you your own continent next time!

Many thanks and your feedback on the site is much appreciated - we're working on the typos ... really!

Keep the responses coming :-)

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 15/10/2007 at 09:31 admin

This is a quick note on behalf of Somtam2000 who is currently stuck in internet oblivion south of Phnom Penh. Complimentary Travelfush Guides to those who have filled out the survey will be credited out this evening when he gets back to Phnom Penh. Sorry for the delay, there was no internet where he thought there would be!

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568

Posted by somtam2000 on 16/10/2007 at 08:01 admin

OK the latest Travelfish Guides have all been credited out - apologies for the delay over the last few days - I was internetless...

Keep the responses coming!

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568

Posted by somtam2000 on 1/11/2007 at 08:07 admin

The survey is now closed -- thanks to everyone who took the time to participate -- we hope you found the Travelfish Guides useful!

#5 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568

This discussion has been locked by a moderator.