Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Spam reporting & post editing

Posted by Captain_Bob on 23/3/2016 at 08:37

Been wondering a couple things since the latest upgrade.
There used to be a button to report spam, etc. Now it's gone so I just report it on a reply post. Is that the best way and/or will there be a Spam/report button/flag any time soon?
Previously could edit posts for a limited time, but now that's gone and I miss it. Any chance that will be coming back? On "that other travel forum" members can edit their post anytime until someone else adds to the thread, which works quite well. Cheers.

#1 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,955

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/3/2016 at 05:16 admin

Hiya Capt,
sorry for late reply - have been climbing Mt Tambora for last five days & offline!

Yes both are coming back - i meant to get the dpam report button back on before this trip but ran out of time. Am having a day off tomorrow so will try and do then.

Edit may have to wait till Im back in Bali sorry (ten days) - will see how i go.

Hi from a bus on the way to Sumbawa Besar!

Stuart

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,021
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Yesterday on 8/4/2016 at 22:43

Hey, I noticed an error

On this page: https://www.travelfish.org/location/vietnam/north_central_vietnam/quang_binh/dong_hoi

The link to Phong Nga Cave doesn't direct to correct page

#3 Yesterday has been a member since 9/8/2015. Posts: 33

Posted by somtam2000 on 10/4/2016 at 19:54 admin

That's been fixed now Yesterday - thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,021
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Captain_Bob on 11/4/2016 at 05:16

Wow, big ol' "[Report this post as spam]" button has been added. Cheers! ;-)

#5 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,955

Posted by Captain_Bob on 11/4/2016 at 07:19

It's so big and red and shiny I am struggling with the urge to press it =)
stimpy-red-button.gif

#6 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,955

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.