Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Edit button

Posted by SBE on 11/5/2016 at 05:17

Where's the edit button nowadays dear Somtam? Says you can edit posts for up to 30 mins after posting but doesn't elaborate how exactly. All I can see is a red spam reporting link.

#1 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,055
 Send SBE a private message   Where has SBE been? 

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/5/2016 at 02:53 admin

It's not working at the moment. Have a bunch of random excuses but will try to have sorted out by end of the week.

Apols!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,003
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/5/2016 at 03:08 admin

Ok, The edit functionality is back in and seems to be working ok. If you come unstuck trying to use it, please post in this thread with what the problem is and I'll take a look.

As previously, you're only able to edit a post you've made within 30 minutes of you posting it. Also, the link to edit a post only appears if you are logged in, and SHOULD only appear under posts you have made yourself!

So if you suddenly find yourself able to edit my posts (or someone else's) please do let me know!

Sorry this has taken awhile. Have been bogged down on other issues with the site, plus still recovering from bloody Rinjani.

Have a good weekend all!

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,003
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Captain_Bob on 27/5/2016 at 08:09

Yay, post editing has returned =)

#4 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,955

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.