Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Using the Private Messaging Feature

Posted by exacto on 5/8/2016 at 22:49

For somtam, DLuek, or anyone else who can help:

I can't figure out how to use the private messaging feature. I used to know how to do this. I know I used to know how to do this, because my profile includes a list of people I've written via PM, including you both. I can send to folks on this list, but can't find how to send to others.

For the record, I am logged in, my PM is set to enabled, and my profile is public. What am I missing?

Thanks for the help. Cheers.

#1 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,782
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by DLuek on 6/8/2016 at 22:24 TF writer

Afraid I can't help with this one... Have passed it on to somtam, who is currently checking out bungalows and bars on Ko Pha Ngan that appear to be stuck in the early 1990s (so probably not a whole lot of WiFi).

#2 DLuek has been a member since 19/6/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,330
 Send DLuek a private message   Twitter   Instagram 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/8/2016 at 04:39 admin

Yes, sorry, I am on this. I know what the prob is and will try and get it fixed up tonight. Apologies.

1990s were great!

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,021
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by exacto on 8/8/2016 at 23:12

Thanks, gents. I will look forward to hearing when the prob is fixed. Regards.

#4 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,782
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.