Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

New messageboard icons feature thingy

Posted by somtam2000 on 28/12/2007 at 11:34 admin

We've just added a new feature to the Travelfish forum -- member icons and member profile pages.

These display in the left column -- you'll see mine of a temple dog in Pak Tha.

The image is clickable to a popup Member Profile page where others can read more about you -- I've filled mine out a bit as a sample. You're also able to add a second image -- sort of a title photo, which displays on the profile page. It's a bit basic for now -- we're open to suggestions on what info you'd like to have displayed there...

To have either of these things appear, you need to set your Profile to "Public" this is done in the Member Profile section (if you're logged in already, click on the link top right of the page).

In the interests of privacy, we've reset all Profile settings to "Private" so even if you previously had it set to Public, you'll need to login and reset this setting if you want the member page to display.

If you set it to Public, the following information will be displayed (if you've filled it out):
Boy or girl
Webpage
Date joined
Bio
Past travels
Future travels

Of course, if you haven't entered any information for any of the above then it won't show.

Please let me know if you've any ideas or suggestions, and of course if you have any problems getting this to work, please leave me a message on this thread.

Thanks!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,563
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.