Text page

About us

About us forum

A special offer from Couchfish: Just because you’re on the couch doesn’t mean you can’t travel!

Posted by somtam2000 on 30/11/2020 at 01:34 admin

Hi everyone, 

So way back in May I started Couchfish, a Monday to Friday email newsletter detailing a fantasy trip through Southeast Asia.

The way I saw (and still see) it, is many keen travellers are stuck at home (perhaps on their couch) and I wanted to bring Southeast Asia to them.

Fast forward to today and it is still going strong, with 165 days of the itinerary so far published.

The trip started in Bangkok, headed up through northern Thailand, across northern Laos, then into the north of Vietnam. From there I went south into Central Vietnam, then back into Laos and onwards through Cambodia. Then, back into Vietnam, all over the Mekong Delta and today, I arrived in Ho Chi Minh City.

You can see the full itinerary so far here.

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be travelling back up through Vietnam, then back across Laos and then, for the next three months, will be travelling all over Thailand.

So why am I writing to tell you this?

To let you know about two special offers I’m publishing today.

The first, is a seven-day free trial, for those who’d just like to test the water and see what it is all about.

The second is a 50% off deal, for all annual subscriptions—for those who don’t want to muck around!

An annual subscription is normally US$70 per year, so with the discount, it costs US$35 per year.

For that you’ll receive an email every Monday to Friday morning, detailing the next day of the trip. You also get access to all the archives—yes, all 165 days of them!

There’s also a podcast which accompanies each issue—as a bonus most episodes include the chickens in my neighbours backyard. So if you’re missing travel (as I am!) it could be just the antidote.

Or, with Christmas coming up, if you’d like to gift a subscription to another traveller desperately missing travel, you can do so here.

Any questions, let me know!

Cheers!

Stuart

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,062

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.