Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Interview with Travelfish on IndieTravelPodcast

Posted by somtam2000 on 23/10/2009 at 13:58 admin

So you've seen my mugshot, read interviews with me, and now, for those who just can't get enough, you can listen to my interview with Craig at IndieTravelPodcast -- a Podcast website for independent travellers.

It's a general interview talking about how we ended up stuck in Asia, how Travelfish was put together over time and also just a general discussion about travelling in Southeast Asia.

You can listen to the interview here or, if you're an iTunes fan, you can subscribe to their feed here. It's around half an hour all up.

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,644
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by exacto on 4/8/2011 at 12:03

good interview and it was nice to learn what craig and linda are doing too. this podcast would be a great general overview for first timers to southeast asia. i hope you can make this available on a long-term basis. cheers.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,679
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.