Places to visit in Burma??

Posted by harry142 on 4/8/2011 at 18:15

hello friends
Please give me the answer

Thank you

#1 harry142 has been a member since 30/7/2011. Posts: 4
 Website 

Posted by boxee on 4/8/2011 at 19:39

hello harry , maybe a bit more infomation about what u want to see , and what sort of things u like doing would help the people on this site give u some infoamtion, having never been to burma i cannot help u with any info
but have a look at this travel blog about a couple who have just spent several months living and travelling around burma

http://www.onourownpath.com/country/myanmar

danny

#2 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131
 Send boxee a private message 

Posted by boxee on 4/8/2011 at 19:39

hello harry , maybe a bit more infomation about what u want to see , and what sort of things u like doing would help the people on this site give u some infoamtion, having never been to burma i cannot help u with any info
but have a look at this travel blog about a couple who have just spent several months living and travelling around burma

http://www.onourownpath.com/country/myanmar

danny

#3 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131
 Send boxee a private message 

Posted by SBE on 4/8/2011 at 19:58

Try reading a few threads on the Burma part of the forum, lots of suggestions there and there's an excellent search function too if you see something you like the sound of.

Maybe invest in a guidebook too for general information about the country, weather, maps etc. Burma is more difficult than countries like Thailand and you do need to do a bit of research beforehand.

#4 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,037
 Send SBE a private message   Where has SBE been? 

Posted by MADMAC on 4/8/2011 at 23:21

Rangoon. I'd visit Rangoon.

#5 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.