Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Burma forum

Travel Agents in Burma

Posted by scpy on 20/1/2017 at 02:41

We are planning to travel through Burma in October as two couples on a private tour We were looking at a company called Myanmar Travel. Has anyone used this company and what was your experience like?

#1 scpy has been a member since 1/3/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by davidbond on 16/6/2017 at 22:27

My wife and i used this company for a 3 week tour of Myanmar and they were excellent...the 3 weeks went like clockwork .
We are visiting Myanmar again in November,along with 4 friends and we again travelling with Myanmar Shalom. Great company.

#2 davidbond has been a member since 6/7/2006. Posts: 1

Posted by Goldy09 on 24/7/2017 at 16:14

I was very happy with the driver / tour guide we selected for our two trips to Myanmar in the last two years. We traveled with Tony Myanmar Travels who are very professional and informative and very very safe drivers. Our second trip was in April / May this year and again we had an amazing time visiting places we didn't have time for in our trip in October / November 2015.
Enjoy your trip to an amazing country.

#3 Goldy09 has been a member since 21/7/2017. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.