This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.
1 x 2003 Honda Win 100cc manual
1 x 2007(!) Honda Future Neo 110cc semi automatic
Both bikes (Winnie and Neona :-) ) are complete with all proper Vietnamese paperwork and documentation. They are the most common models in Vietnam and therefore all garages (about every 2km) can service and repair with ridiculously cheap parts. These bikes have been ridden in a timely manner (not raced!) by an English couple over 3 weeks from Hanoi and have been SUPREMELY reliable (no breakdowns, not even a puncture), are mechanically sound and been a genuine pleasure to ride. We have had them serviced several times along the way and have receipts to prove. You will struggle to find 2 better bikes in Saigon - don’t be taken in by cheap bikes that have been thrashed for 1800km and break down constantly - we have met many people in this situation! I am a bike enthusiast/mechanic and took proper time to find/test ride these good bikes before we left Hanoi . I can also show you the maintenance basics and best places to stop over a beer if you need.
Included are the following accessories:
- 2 x European Helmets (very hard to find) brand new 3 weeks ago
- 2 x Protective waterproof bags and bungee ropes for your backpacks
- 2 x Waterproof macs
- Both bikes fitted with brand new special bike racks to hold backpacks
- Toolkit with many tools (spanners, tapes, tie-wraps, screwdrivers, sockets, spare spark plug, pump, pliers) and bike chain/padlock
- Syphoning kit to transfer petrol from one bike to other in case you ever run out
- Translated phrases for getting bikes serviced, common phrases and spare parts
- Map and route guidance for your journey
- Contacts in Hanoi who would buy bikes back
This really is everything you need to leave today!
$600 for the lot
Contact Chris on 01298542107 (Vietnam Mobile) or private message on here.
Available in Saigon from 3/12/2011
#1 natashasearle has been a member since 10/7/2011. Posts: 3
hey mate interested in having a look at your motorbikes :)
#2 hamishdawson32 has been a member since 4/12/2011. Posts: 1
Hi. We are around town today and tomorrow afternoon - we can meet you around Pham Ngu Lao area on De Tham street (near Buffalo bar) to show you the bikes and you can test drive them. Give us a call/text on +84 1298542107 (if you call from a Vietnam phone 01298542107) so we can arrange a time. Looking forward to meeting you!
#3 natashasearle has been a member since 10/7/2011. Posts: 3
This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.