Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

2 Russian Minsks for sale in Ho Chi Minh City 9-12-2011

This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.

Posted by hnnh on 5/12/2011 at 10:03

Posted from within Vietnam.

In a couple days we will finish our magnificent motorbike adventure through Vietnam! We started off in Ha Noi and will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City at Thursday the 8th.
We drove all the way on the best bike ever, the MINSK! The two motorbikes have done very well, they are still in a very good condition. When we bought them they were full serviced, including a complete set of spare parts which are all unused: e.g. CDI, clutch lever and cable, clutch disks, distribution chain, several sprockets, inner tube, pump and a tool set.

The bikes come with all necessary papers and full registration. We ask $400 for each bike, that is including the spare parts and a helmet if you like. We can give you a crash course in driving the bikes, and make you ready for an awesome journey!

We can assure you, you´ll have a lot of fun! The bikes are impressive, they are loved in Vietnam!

You can reach Hannah by cell. +31653151594 or reply to this post. We would like to meet you on Friday or Saturday morning, and have the bike serviced before we leave.

#1 hnnh has been a member since 5/12/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by samclub on 20/12/2011 at 05:18

Posted from within Vietnam.

Can you send me the photos of your bikes?

my email is :

or sms me the details at +841203967842

#2 samclub has been a member since 20/12/2011. Posts: 1

Forum closed

This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.