Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda Win in Siem Reap - Good condition

This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.

Posted by peterk on 22/2/2012 at 21:58

I have driven this motorbike from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Hanoi, then down through Laos and Cambodja. On this long trip (7000+ km) the bike has been maintained well and is therefore ready for many more kilometers with a new owner.

Of course, all the paperwork is in order. I have both the registration paper and the temporary export paper from Vietnam. Taking the bike across borders is therefore no problem and if stopped, the police will be satisfied as well. I have never had to pay a fine/bribe.
Included in the sale are a helmet, spare parts, tools and a luggage rack. In other words, everything which is needed to get started. Thanks to the luggage rack, the bike has space enough to accommodate 2 people with 2 big backpacks.

I also have experience teaching people to drive manual bikes so I can also help if you need some assistance/training in handling the bike.

Seeing Cambodja, Vietnam & Laos on a motorbike is the way to do it as it will lead to countless fun interactions and experiences in small towns where a bus would never stop. Having a motorbike provides much more freedom, flexibility and fun and is often even cheaper than taking the bus.

• Motorbike is in good condition
• All papers present
• Including:
o Helmet
o Spare parts & Tools
o Luggage rack
• I can teach you to drive manual (it’s easy)

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or if you would like a test drive.
Tel (local nr): 0977 206 736
Or reply underneath.

Price: $ 295,-

#1 peterk has been a member since 13/12/2011. Posts: 6

Posted by peterk on 29/2/2012 at 06:44

The bike has been sold

#2 peterk has been a member since 13/12/2011. Posts: 6

Forum closed

This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.