Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda WIN 100 for sale Phu Quoc /M. Delta /Saigon

This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.

Posted by r1200gsa on 21/4/2012 at 09:30

Posted from within Vietnam.

contact me via email _**_ or my vietnam mobile *01232698748*

I purchased the bike from vietnam motors in Hanoi and have made my way to Phu Quoc Island.

As a seasoned biker i know you have to look after your bike, so you will be getting a WIN that is in very good order!
I have changed the oil every other day and had it fully serviced in Hue and Saigon.
With only one front flat (faulty tube) the entire 8 week journey, I could not have been happier with the little bike.

I have had the entire wiring loom out and checked, then put back correctly and with extra water insulation.
(When it rains in this country it does not mess about! - water in the electrics is not a good thing!)
I had new tyres and tubes fitted in Hue and the rear is the chunky version with better tread.
I had a security box fitted also, which is lockable and cannot be removed from the bike without opening padlock.
(If you do not want this i will remove for you)
I have tools and can show you all the basics. Helmets are not expensive but you can have mine if you need.

If you are heading to Phu Quoc I can meet you for a test ride, or I will be heading back to Saigon later next week.

The bike is easily worth $350 but I am prepared to negotiate.

#1 r1200gsa has been a member since 21/4/2012. Posts: 2

Forum closed

This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.