This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.
I bought this serviced bike on 29th November 2012in Hanoi from"Phung's Motorbikes" (see www.2wheelsvietnam.com) for $300 + $20 forthe reck. You can see the purchasing agreement if you like. The bike has takenme all the way from Hanoi/Vietnam to Siem Reap/Cambodia and is a great runner. I'vebeen going roads where I met 2 people the entire day and the Win has been avery reliable companion on a great trip without ever failing on me!
My asking price for the bike is: $250
Details about the bike:
- 110cc engine, 4 gear
- Electric starter
- 10 liter tank (consumption 3 liters/100km, takes you easily 250-300km)
- Racks for side bags & rubber straps
- Vietnamese registration papers (blue card, first registration 26/08/2008), so you have no problems taking the motorbike to Vietnam!
I bought the following accessories you will need on the road and would like to sell them with the bike [purchasing price in brackets].
My asking price for entire package below: $50
- Andes helmet 306E "gray" [$23]
- Side bags [$30]
- Rain gear (2 raincoats, 1 pants, 1 poncho) [$15]
- Motorbike gloves [$10]
- Woolen gloves for weather and face mask against smog [$2]
- Spanner & chain with lock [$8]
I also have the following, if you are interested:
- Additional helmet
- Lonely Planet Vietnam 2008
- Lonely Planet Cambodia 2012
- Map book of Vietnam with detailed roads
My contact details if you want to go for a test ride in Siem Reap. Can also tell you about the highlights of my trip and give you some advice!
Call Robert: +855 973 058 318
#1 robeuto has been a member since 23/12/2012. Posts: 1
This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.