Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Southern Thailand to Cambodia

Posted by Kristi on 29/11/2006 at 18:46

Hi there,

Wondering if anybody could offer advice on getting from Southern Thai islands to Cambodia without having to backtrack?!

Koh Samui will be my last stop and want to head to Cambodia, either overland or fly. All the sites I am finding are only giving me info from Bangkok....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Kristi

#1 Kristi has been a member since 4/9/2006. Posts: 20

Posted by exacto on 1/12/2006 at 10:48

I guess this will depend on which route you are taking to Cambodia. Will you be taking the overland coastal route to Sihanoukville, or are you heading overland to Siem Reap and Angkor? If you wanted to fly into Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, then you might as well fly from Samui through BKK and onward to Cambodia. Where exactly are you headed in Cambodia?

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,649
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by Kristi on 1/12/2006 at 10:55

Siem Reap....but further to your other post, I am thinking of just flying to Pattaya and then overland it from there. From Siem Reap, overland to PP and then somehow to Hanoi (flight I dare say!).
Thanks again for your advice..

Let's get a ferry going from Chumphon!!!!

#3 Kristi has been a member since 4/9/2006. Posts: 20

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.