Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Itinerary advice for 2nd trip to Cambodia

Posted by LoganT on 12/11/2010 at 02:55

Hi everyone

So, I'm looking for itinerary/route suggestions for my second trip to Cambodia. I have11 days approximately. Before Im told to search the forum...I've been to Cambodia before so am looking for particular advice that takes this in to account.

I did 5 days in Siem Reap/PP last year so have done the 'obvious' touristy stuff (angkor wat/S21 etc) - dont mind returning to either town, and in fact am arriving into Bangkok and looking to fly out of PP . Suggestions of alternative things to do though would be appreciated/ or a suggested route that takes this into account also much appreciated.

So, suggestions anyone?

#1 LoganT has been a member since 14/9/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 25
 Where has LoganT been? 

Posted by LoganT on 12/11/2010 at 02:56

Btw, I should add, although I dont know if it will make any difference, but I will be there in March 2011...and yes, I know it will be hot!

#2 LoganT has been a member since 14/9/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 25
 Where has LoganT been? 

Posted by swatral on 12/11/2010 at 04:42

We are doing the same as you - going back next year to see more. This time we are going to explore the coast - Kep, Kampot and if time Snooky. One other place I would love to go to is Koh Kong but the particular place I want to stay at is closed when we are there - 4 Rivers Floating Lodge

#3 swatral has been a member since 1/9/2009. Location: Australia. Posts: 16
 Send swatral a private message   Twitter 

Posted by Rasheeed on 12/11/2010 at 06:55

Northern route: Kratie to Ratanakiri province.

Kratie: dolphins, countryside, chill town.

Ratanakiri: nature, jungle, waterfalls, trekking, swimming in a beautiful volcanic lake (everyday if you're me).

#4 Rasheeed has been a member since 4/11/2010. Location: Cambodia. Posts: 311
 Send Rasheeed a private message   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.