Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cambodia national soccer team jersey

Posted by molocono on 13/2/2011 at 09:25

Where can I find the Cambodia national soccer team jersey in Siem Reap or Phenom Phen? I'm looking for the real thing. Thanks!

#1 molocono has been a member since 6/9/2010. Posts: 24

Posted by eastwest on 13/2/2011 at 17:29

You can find them in tourist shops and in the russian market in Phnom Penh.

The real thing, as in the official shirt, I have no idea. Given the quality of soccer in Cambodia you could try to make it into the national team. That might be easier than trying to contact the federation and finding the official T-shirt-maker. And I only mean that half jokingly.

#2 eastwest has been a member since 17/12/2009. Posts: 778
 Send eastwest a private message 

Posted by uitcambo on 16/2/2011 at 09:54

There isn't such a thing as a national kit. The soccer side hardly gets games and when they are very infrequent. As a consequence they get new kits every time they play a game or participate in the tournament. The kits on offer in Phnom Penh are just shirts with a Cambodia flag on them.
Andy's Kingdom of Football has the latest.

#3 uitcambo has been a member since 16/2/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by molocono on 16/2/2011 at 20:13

Thanks! And where could I find these shirts in PP?

#4 molocono has been a member since 6/9/2010. Posts: 24

Posted by rambin on 5/12/2013 at 00:27

I have ever bought Cambodia national soccer jersey online at this site:http://www.wysjg.com/. I always want the value of his cheap price.

#5 rambin has been a member since 5/12/2013. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.