Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Vietnam Visa - Siem Reap?

Posted by EastVan on 12/1/2012 at 15:52

Hi Alll,

I have been following for a while - thanks for all of the useful info.

Question- are there any agencies in Siem Reap that can arange a Vitenemese Visa? I know this can be done in PP, but we will only be there on a weekend when the Embassy is closed , but will be in SR for 4 nights from a Monday mid-day till Friday morning.

I just phoned the Vietnam Emnbassy in Canada to see how much it woud be before we leave, and they want $93 each, which seems a little crazy, and I've read around $35-40 in PP. Just wondering if anyone has had success with agents in SR.

#1 EastVan has been a member since 12/1/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by KatMachine on 16/1/2012 at 05:27

While I was researching for Vietnamese visas before, I found out there are only two reliable places in Cambodia to do this. One is in Phnom Penh that can actually take for days or in Sihanoukville for less than 20 minutes. Of course we picked Sihanoukville as instead of waiting in Phnom Penh for days, we can use those days to relax in the beaches of Sihanoukville. To give you a better picture of the Visa for Vietnam is like in Sihanoukville here is a link to my blog.
Edit: snip - please no blog drops like this

#2 KatMachine has been a member since 8/2/2011. Posts: 26
 Send KatMachine a private message   Twitter 

Posted by EastVan on 16/1/2012 at 15:58

Thanks for the input. We're not planning to be in S'ville so I thik we will change our plans around so we will be in PP during the week, and will try for same day/next day service from an agent, which i believe is available.

#3 EastVan has been a member since 12/1/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.