Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

banans restaurant sen monorom

Posted by penguint on 4/6/2012 at 05:57

trying to post directly, but nothing happens sooo, here it goes:
I am very grateful for the beautiful review travelfish gave me. thank you so much.. thing is i sold the damn place in april, so its not there anymore, so do not search: if your moto dop tells you it's gone, for once he is right.
we moved to Kompong Cham, and our new place is called 'the Penguins of Angkor'. we are located between the bus station ( Sorya) and the Mekong hotel. -not on but quite near the river. food the same only more summery as it is much hotter here than up there in the mountains.
thanks again, and happy travels to all of you,
penguint- tanja

#1 penguint has been a member since 3/6/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by Nisseyaklom on 5/6/2012 at 04:13

Sorry to hear that but are happy for you.
Always enjoyed the food at Bananas after a hard ride thrue the forest from Banlung.
Good luck in Kampong Cham.

#2 Nisseyaklom has been a member since 2/12/2007. Posts: 40

Posted by phuphum on 8/6/2012 at 19:04

Looked for your place in Kampong Cham, but didn't see it or a sign. Are you up and running yet?

#3 phuphum has been a member since 22/10/2011. Posts: 49

Posted by Brinamay on 9/6/2012 at 09:43

Wait what was your restaurant called?

#4 Brinamay has been a member since 6/6/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by penguint on 9/6/2012 at 18:03

it's called the penguins of angkor: around the corner from the Mekong hotel- about thirty meters, past the ktv, near sorya bus station. And, yes, we are up and running- but i'm still designing the signs... If all fails ask Sunny or Dary at the mekong daze for directions.

#5 penguint has been a member since 3/6/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by Vickyjin on 12/6/2012 at 13:58

It's great at this restaurant, friendly and helpful staffs. the food was nice taste. I had 2 times in there.

#6 Vickyjin has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.