Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

New Years Eve Cambodia?

Posted by lylzezane01 on 5/9/2012 at 00:14

I need suggestions on where to spend new years in Cambodia? Im young, so I am looking for a place with fellow party-goers. Of course, Sihanoukville and pub st. have been mentioned but is there any where else? I am looking for somewhere that I can spend a few days- where it isnt berzerk on days other than new years. Am I asking too much? Any suggestions would be appreciated [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

**Edit: I should mention that its the Dec 31st and not the April one.

#1 lylzezane01 has been a member since 3/9/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 20
 Send lylzezane01 a private message 

Posted by Lance_O on 17/11/2012 at 02:08

Hi there lylzezane01 I will also be in Cambodia over New Years, I arrive on the 5th of Dec and Im thinking the same thing! have you got a plan yet? Im 28 Male, from New Zealand, very normal love a laugh a party and a few beers : )

#2 Lance_O has been a member since 12/11/2012. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 11
 Send Lance_O a private message 

Posted by lylzezane01 on 21/11/2012 at 01:02

Hey, I sent you a message :)

#3 lylzezane01 has been a member since 3/9/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 20
 Send lylzezane01 a private message 

Posted by kaustubhrh on 4/12/2012 at 04:17

Hi there!

I am coming to Cambodia on the 22nd of December (probably into Koh Kong from Thailand) from India.. I am traveling with a friend of mine.. I read your posts.. So I was wondering if you could share your plans and maybe we could all meet up? I like Lance's plan of laughs and beers!

Oh! I don't have a fixed plan yet! So I would love to hear what you guys are upto!

Let me know if we can catch up!

Cheers!

#4 kaustubhrh has been a member since 4/12/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by nufan32 on 8/12/2012 at 00:14

im landing in hcmc vietnam on the 18 and will probably make my way over to cambodia by new years. just not sure where yet. solo 32 m canada.

#5 nufan32 has been a member since 24/11/2012. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.