Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Travelling in Cambodia? Watch out for this guy.

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/11/2012 at 03:09 admin

Khmer440 has the wrap on a deadbeat who is making a business out of befriending travellers, travelling with them, then robbing them.

See the post on Khmer440 here, which includes pics of the guy, his Facebook account and so on.

Watch out!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,644
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by altmtl on 25/11/2012 at 04:33

It's always a bummer when you get robbed on holiday, most people assume it's the locals who are out to rob you, but in many cases it is other travellers. When you meet people who can't afford this & that & ask to borrow money - steer clear and avoid...

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by tyler on 25/11/2012 at 22:33

Just great. Thanks for the post somtam.

Not sure if I'm more pissed off about what this loser is doing...or the fact that he looks like me!

And I'll be in PP in February! Nice.

The comments are good for some laughs though :)

#3 tyler has been a member since 7/12/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 257
 Send tyler a private message   Where has tyler been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.