Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

31y female from Aust looking for travel buddies

Posted by roshiakhil on 25/11/2012 at 06:37

Hello all!

I'm heading to Seim Reap on 2 December and have until 30 December to see all that Cambodia has to offer.

Also considering going to Laos.

I'm a fairly laid back person, interested in seeing sights and relaxing along the way. I usually find that at home I am usually doing something every hour of the day....sometimes too much. So this trip will be about, trying to slow down...Taking my time exploring.

Having looked at the endless advice online I am thinking it may take a few weeks to explore the regions around SR.

Does anyone have suggestions on where I can meet other travelers to explore with? Also, do they have group tour options? Has anyone been on these? Are they okay?

Thanks for your replies :-)

#1 roshiakhil has been a member since 25/11/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by bruce9494 on 5/12/2012 at 03:19

I am headed to SR on the 6th with a room booked to the 10th and an open schedule. Also thoughts of Vietnam and Laos. Just leaving 3 weeks in Thailand.

#2 bruce9494 has been a member since 18/10/2012. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.