Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Boat from Koh Rong to Koh Rong Saloem?

Posted by elizacass on 25/12/2012 at 21:23

Hi...I was wondering if any anyone knows of a boat that goes between these two islands since im planning on visiting both and it looks close on the map! I dont see a schedule of a ferry that goes between,,,is there local boats that make the run? or do you have to go back to shore to change islands? thanks for your help! Eliza

#1 elizacass has been a member since 28/3/2008. Location: United States. Posts: 6

Posted by SvenskaSynne88 on 26/12/2012 at 08:56

It is ok. You can talk with many people at the village in Koh Rong. You can get a long tailed boat or maybe you can get on a diving boat for a cheaper price. Have a drink with Bunna at his bar when you are in koh rong village!

#2 SvenskaSynne88 has been a member since 26/12/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by elizacass on 26/12/2012 at 10:05

Thanks so much for the reply and information! I appreciate it! Eliza

#3 elizacass has been a member since 28/3/2008. Location: United States. Posts: 6

Posted by anhdo on 19/3/2015 at 23:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

HI!!!

So basically we can take a boat from Koh Rong to Koh Rong Saloem, or Koh Rong Saloem to Koh Rong, right?

#4 anhdo has been a member since 19/3/2015. Posts: 1

Posted by Nickysullivan on 30/3/2015 at 22:43 TF writer

Yes you can. You can't book online but, according to the Speed Ferry website (speedferrycambodia.com), if you go to the ferry pier in the morning, you can book a seat for a transfer for just $5.

#5 Nickysullivan has been a member since 9/2/2015. Posts: 8
 Send Nickysullivan a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.