Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Never give your credit card number to Royal Khmer Airlines

Posted by Guillaume3 on 30/5/2007 at 04:23

Royal Khmer Airlines is not only the airline company that cumulates the highest rate of cancellation, delays and safety issues, of all Asia. It is also a dishonest company that do not hesitate to rip-off its own customers. It sold me two tickets on a flight that did not even fly. They took the money, issued e-tickets for a round trip Seoul to Siem Reap. The return flight just did not fly and they left me without assistance in Siem Reap. And they just turn a deaf ear to my request of refund. For one year I have not been able to get my money back. What to do when you are in a different country and you have paid by credit card?

#1 Guillaume3 has been a member since 30/5/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by adenerna on 30/5/2007 at 19:51

Hello Guilaume3,
We are planning a trip to Cambodja and Laos in oct./nov.
I'm affraid that you will never get your money back because as far as I know this company is bankrupt.
The only thing you can do if you did pay in davance is pray that you get what you payed for.
Best wishes,

Adjo, the Netherlands

#2 adenerna has been a member since 22/5/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by acoolll on 13/9/2007 at 23:10

I believe if you pay by credit card and if trader fail to deliver, you can complaint to the card company. You dont need to do a thing. The card company will do the talking. Try that.

#3 acoolll has been a member since 4/9/2007. Posts: 1
 Send acoolll a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.