Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cambodia trip and Otres Beach hostel/hotel

Posted by pdropl on 7/10/2013 at 07:35

Hello everyone!
We are planning a trip around SEA and will start in Cambodia, first will spend a few days in the capital, the heading to Siem Reap by Battambang, will be taking to boat back to the capital and we would love to go to Otres beach and I heart is one of the beach beaches around the area. Will take about a month to do this trip and then will move to Vietnam.
I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a place to stay, I will be travelling with a friend and a couple and would love to stay in a nice and not expensive place. Looking for a hostel/hotel with private rooms.

Any tips about this trip will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

#1 pdropl has been a member since 7/10/2013. Location: Spain. Posts: 12
 Send pdropl a private message 

Posted by andimai on 8/10/2013 at 16:29

If I had specific dates I could look it up for you.. try https://you-hotels.com/en/hotels/13.3333333/103.8333333/Siem%20Reap/Cambodia
change the dates, then sort by price and you should be settled...

#2 andimai has been a member since 8/10/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by pdropl on 9/10/2013 at 07:38

Thank you Andimai. I was wondering if someone already knew a place around the area. I booked for Wish you where here. Hope will be good! Thanks

#3 pdropl has been a member since 7/10/2013. Location: Spain. Posts: 12
 Send pdropl a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.