Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

An ideal break up trip

Posted by Rohitgokul on 12/1/2014 at 12:59

Hey All,
I would appreciate some input from you travellers. Obviously, i am nursing a bad divorce.. I would like to get away from town to someplace relaxed, crazy and good crowd to meet. Cambodia or Thailand is what i thought. Obviously something that doesnt leave me broke after about 12- 15 days would be great.. Lot of craziness and wild partying nights is what i probably think i would need.
Cheers,
Ro

#1 Rohitgokul has been a member since 12/1/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by exacto on 12/1/2014 at 14:45

Sorry about your news, Ro. For a crazy, relaxed yet affordable place, I'd probably head to one of the bigger Thai islands, like Samui or Chang. Good variety in both places and plenty of chances to enjoy a few beers and relax, walk on the beach, etc. Chiang Mai could be another option, as would Pattaya, depending on the type of partying and craziness you are seeking. Las Vegas, Nevada, or Cancun, Mexico would also fit the bill.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,650
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by Rohitgokul on 14/1/2014 at 03:23

Thanks a lot exacto. Any word on cambodia? I hear siem reap can be crazy too. And dirt cheap.
Thanks again.

#3 Rohitgokul has been a member since 12/1/2014. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.