Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

road maps

Posted by jonkup on 22/2/2014 at 10:17

i will be motorbiking around cambodia for 2 months.i am looking for the newest issued road maps .

#1 jonkup has been a member since 5/2/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by AbigailatPenhandInk on 26/2/2014 at 02:08 TF writer

Total (the petrol company) issued one a few years back which had planned roads included, so not too out of date yet. However, I haven't seen them for sale in their petrol stations for a while. You might be able to borrow or buy secondhand.

Try Monument Books on Norodom Boulevard in Phnom Penh - they have a stock of useful Cambodian publications.

Of course, you'll still get lost even with a map, but that's part of the fun! As is sipping iced coffee at the roadside while you get a puncture repaired ...

#2 AbigailatPenhandInk has been a member since 9/11/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 179
 Send AbigailatPenhandInk a private message   Website 

Posted by Alex222 on 2/4/2014 at 03:00

Dude in this advance countries if you want that your country is move on you must concentrate on your road map because if trade is better in your city then country name will be in advance country...

#3 Alex222 has been a member since 1/4/2014. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.