Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Vietnamese Visa in Phnom Penh

Posted by charlottex on 11/7/2014 at 07:01

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, I plan to get my visa for Vietnam in Phnom Penh , I read than it's cheaper, faster and easier to get it from a travel agent or even my hotel than the embassy. Did anyone experience this? Do you have any recommendation about a travel agent in Phnom Penh who does that? And one important question, how much time do I have to get into Vietnam once I get the Visa? my flight for Vietnam is the 22 of august and I plan to get the visa this week. Thanks a lot!

#1 charlottex has been a member since 18/6/2014. Posts: 6

Posted by genya on 6/8/2014 at 16:33

I haven't done this for 7 years but I've been researching the same thing and it seems things haven't changed. It takes about 2-3 days and the best place is Lucky Lucky Motorcycles on Monivong! Getting it that week will be fine.

#2 genya has been a member since 6/8/2014. Posts: 2
 Where has genya been? 

Posted by chilaxn on 14/10/2014 at 04:48

It's actually easier and faster to get a Vietnam Visa in Sihanoukville where there is also a Vietnam Embassy/Consulate

#3 chilaxn has been a member since 14/10/2014. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.