Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

trying to organize Cambodia - Laos and more... help plz! :-)

Posted by Davide11 on 23/5/2015 at 11:03

Hello!
i'll arrive in cambodia ( sien reap i think ) from Bali on 18 or 19 july... then i'll have 1 month to travel around cambodia , laos ( maby birmania)... i don't know exactly where is better to "focus the attention"... i would like to see beautiful landscape and historical sites...
and maybe see some beautiful authentic places where people lives in their kind of way :-)
Can you give me any help? thank you so much :-)

#1 Davide11 has been a member since 23/5/2015. Posts: 1

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by MADMAC on 24/5/2015 at 00:30

PP, Siem Reap, 4,000 Islands area of Southern Laos. Easy.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Captain_Bob on 24/5/2015 at 03:15

You're flying into Siem Reap so that's an obvious place to spend a few days, Angkor is a must-see. Then it's entirely up to you. Do you also have a flight out of SE Asia - where? If your focus is Cambodia and Laos I'd say either limit Cambodia to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh and spend more time in Laos getting up north which is arguably more scenic, OR give a couple weeks to each and stick with southern Laos (Pakse, 4000 Islands, Champasak, Bolaven Plateau).

#3 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,955

Posted by JimTokay on 24/5/2015 at 03:36

Of course Angkor Wat and also to see how people live: county/village tours.

#4 JimTokay has been a member since 11/5/2015. Location: Cambodia. Posts: 7
 Send JimTokay a private message   Where has JimTokay been? 

Posted by amnicoll on 25/5/2015 at 06:45

have a look at a guide book or the info on this site and come back with specific questions

#5 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 944
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.