Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Adult french lessons in Siem Reap...?

Posted by Ness88 on 15/7/2015 at 00:10

Hi,
I'm back in Siem Reap for another 10 weeks and am looking for either (adult) private French tuition or or class.... Anyone out there have any contacts....I had no problems in Laos but can't seem to find much about in Sien Reap.....
Cheers
Vanessa

#1 Ness88 has been a member since 14/7/2015. Posts: 1

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Posted by Nickysullivan on 16/7/2015 at 02:28 TF writer

Hi Vanessa, the French Cultural Centre on Wat Bo Road offers intensive French classes, which will start again on the 20th of July. It's fifty hours for $50, at 1.5 hours a day, so lasts for about six weeks I think. They also offer private classes for $30 an hour. You could get another couple of people to join in if that's a bit steep. Their contact details are on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Centre-Culturel-Français-du-Cambodge-Siem-Reap/207045280039?fref=ts

You could also try asking on the Siem Reap Expats and Locals Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/siemreap/?fref=ts

There may be some people willing to give private lessons for less - though the teachers at the CCF should be very experienced so it's a question of value - and you may also find people who are willing to join in a private class there as well.
Enjoy!

Nicky

#2 Nickysullivan has been a member since 9/2/2015. Posts: 8
 Send Nickysullivan a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by nammi on 28/12/2015 at 10:44

Hello, I was wondering if you found a French teacher in the end? I am also interested in learning French but I heard that the French Cultural Centre in Siem Reap has closed. Many thanks!

#3 nammi has been a member since 28/12/2015. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.