Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cambodia Tourist Visa

Posted by smartnshu on 7/9/2015 at 05:17

We have done our single entry tourist visa from India.
Issue date: 27 Aug
Expiry date: 27 Sept

We are planning to arrive Cambodia on 17th Sept. My question is, can we stay upto 30 days from the date of entry?
Or do we need to leave the country before visa expiry date which is 27th Sept.

#1 smartnshu has been a member since 7/8/2015. Posts: 3
 Send smartnshu a private message 

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Posted by amnicoll on 7/9/2015 at 05:57

Very hard to say because normally a visa issued in advance is valid for entry up to 90 days from application (or issue) and have not come across one such as yours that is only valid for a month.

You really need to check with the Cambodian embassy or provide more detail about the visa because all the visas I have come across you get the 30 days (or specified length) on arrival regardless of the expiry date on the visa

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 943
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by jas on 24/9/2015 at 04:14

The expiry date SHOULD mean you must enter by this date and you then have 30 days in the country.

#3 jas has been a member since 14/8/2015. Posts: 2

Posted by jas on 24/9/2015 at 04:14

The expiry date SHOULD mean you must enter by this date and you then have 30 days in the country.

#4 jas has been a member since 14/8/2015. Posts: 2

Posted by amnicoll on 24/9/2015 at 04:57

jas: they are already in Cambodia hopefully but this aside what is unusual is that they appear to have a visa that is only valid for use for 30 days and not 90 days as is normal and thus there may be some limitation but I really do not know from the info supplied

#5 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 943
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Posted by Channy on 24/9/2015 at 20:36

hell, i am channy from cambodia i see your question about tourist visa expire you can stay over it but you have to pay for 5 usd per day

#6 Channy has been a member since 14/5/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.