Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cycling around Cambodia

Posted by hkk79 on 17/11/2007 at 17:45

I am going to Cambodia in January 08,I search around the net and found cycle at Cambodia is attract to me. This web give some guide there but I feel that it is not detail enough. Beside there is a free map, is it sufficient enough to guide me?

Can anyone here give more suggestion or idea?

#1 hkk79 has been a member since 30/4/2006. Posts: 6

Posted by goo_stewart on 18/11/2007 at 15:23

There are a few websites out there with details of cycle rides in and around Cambodia. Probably the best known (and the best) is Mr Pumpy's site at bHis ride across Cambodia is a classic.

There is some information on my site about Cambodia, and there is a lot more around. Go to my site and contact me from there if you need any specifics.

#2 goo_stewart has been a member since 10/10/2007. Posts: 69

Posted by kymash on 4/1/2008 at 08:05

My husband and i are planning on travelling around Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in November '08. We would like to do a short (3-4 days) cycling trip through any of the countries but don't want to take our own bikes, are there bike hire services available in either country?

#3 kymash has been a member since 4/1/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by dancingroads on 6/1/2008 at 13:37

contact rasmey at Cambodian cyclists club, he'll be able to help you find decent mountain bikes for hire in cambodia

#4 dancingroads has been a member since 25/6/2006. Posts: 14

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.