Text page

Cambodia

Cambodia forum

flying in Cambodia

Posted by broy on 7/1/2016 at 22:49

Hello, can anyone tell me if there are more flights going in and out of PP or Siem Reap? I will be flying in from Bangkok and later leaving to Laos or Myanmar. I also not sure whether its better to route to Laos first and then to Myanmar from there or the other way around. Although I've been to SE Asia a few times this is my first trip to these three countries. Thanks

#1 broy has been a member since 18/10/2015. Posts: 4

Posted by Patrick70 on 12/1/2016 at 22:04

Siem Reap is closer to Bangkok, but the airport of Phnom Penh is bigger. On http://www.cambodia-airports.aero/ you can see the incoming and outgoing flights.

Be sure that you have enough time in Cambodia, because this country is amazing. If you want to do something in Siem Reap, look definatly at www.tripleacambodia.com. This is a Join-in tour seeing the quit part of Cambodia.

Good luck with travelling.

#2 Patrick70 has been a member since 12/1/2016. Posts: 3

Posted by amnicoll on 23/1/2016 at 00:22

An odd question and one that is very easy to check for yourself.

Does it matter how many surely price and times are more important

#3 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 971

Posted by rosaan on 29/1/2016 at 13:29

Siem Reap airport is very well linked to/from Luang Prabang/ Bangkok/ Hanoi... because it's the most visited city in Cambodia.
Enjoy your trip...Angkor Temples are greats!

#4 rosaan has been a member since 28/1/2016. Posts: 7

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.