Text page

Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Banlung - Siem Reap by bus

Posted by santiagodove on 26/2/2017 at 13:41

Hello, I am planning a trip to Cambodia this summer and I was wondering whether there is a bus between Banlung and Siem Reap, Or do I have to come back to Phnom Penh in order to go to Siem Reap? If there is a bus, maybe someone knows its timetable? :) Thank you in advance!

#1 santiagodove has been a member since 26/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 4/3/2017 at 04:27

As there are no answers let me make a suggestion. I very much doubt that there is a direct bus so you will need to change

Options are Stung Treng or Kampong Cham

I would guess that you may have to overnight but your certainly do not need to go back to PP. I do not know the details of what the options are direct from Stung Treng but there is (or was) certainly a bus direct from Kampong Cham

Therefore I suggest you re-post asking for upto date info about the onward sections (may be vans as well as buses

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 976

Posted by MichaelW on 10/3/2017 at 02:15

Asia Van Transfer does a route between SR and Ban Lung.

http://asiavantransfer.com/schedule.html

I'm guessing you switch buses in Stung Treng, but that shouldn't be too much of an obstacle.

#3 MichaelW has been a member since 16/4/2016. Posts: 12

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.