Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

E visa free reissue if unused

Posted by amnicoll on 21/3/2020 at 02:20

If your travel plans have changed then you may wish to see the response to the question I asked about refund on unused visa. This may not suit every one but hopefully I will be able to travel in December

You may be surprised to know that I emailed them late evening Cambodian time and had a response at 05.50 Cambodia time the next day

Greeting from Cambodian e-Visa Office!
We will renew visa for you during this year if you reschedule your trip. Please email to remind us when you need your visa renewal.
Best regards,

#1 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 971
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by Madison10 on 13/6/2020 at 12:40

Hi Guys
I've booked Vietnam for March plus was going to tip into Cambodia also but reading that Cambodia visitors will find it very hard to get in! Due to C19..Does anyone have an update on this please
Thank you

#2 Madison10 has been a member since 10/8/2014. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by amnicoll on 14/6/2020 at 10:53

Not easy these days but quite frankly asking now for March is not going to help you much. Hopefully the guys that think up the rules might base decision on where someone has spent the last 14 days and not where the passport is from/country of residence when they assess the risk

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50732611/foreigners-to-be-charged-for-c-19-quarantine-tests/

#3 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 971
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Posted by neharani on 6/7/2020 at 09:51

vietnaam started tourism I heard this in a news channel. I am planning, after 10 days, to go to vietnaam and I am getting E-visas, for this I have taken the help of my old and trusted retarded tour and travel company. I am very much exicted, to go vietnaam.

#4 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 49

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.