Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Sihanoukville updated

Posted by somtam2000 on 10/10/2008 at 16:53 admin

Just a quick note to let you know we've just about finished adding the Sihanoukville update into the website -- all that's left is the maps -- which will go online this weekend.

The update is a complete rewrite of our old coverage and includes the addition of coverage of Otres Beach which was nothing but a strip of sand when we last updated.

The area continues to develop at a destination in its own right and we'll be adding some more coverage of the offshore islands shortly now that the monsoon is drawing to a close.

Comments and feedback, as always, appreciated.

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Ramblergirl on 12/10/2008 at 12:36

Hello Somtam,
A Big Thank You for updating Sihanoukville travel guide! When do you do the same with Phnom Penh details?

I have just downloaded e-Fish and I am very happy with the info and extent of it (ie. more hotels ). I will comment on it after my trip in Jan. if necessary.

#2 Ramblergirl has been a member since 8/7/2008. Posts: 17

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/10/2008 at 06:58 admin

Hi RamblerGirl,

We've just started with a new Cambodia-based researcher so hopefully we'll be looking at a complete Phnom Penh rewrite before the end of the year -- but no promises!

Glad you like the Sihanoukville guide.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.