Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Air tickets names

Posted by arlidon on 17/10/2008 at 18:48

Hi,
I've booked a flight from PP to BKK with AirAsia for me and my wife, we are spanish and we have two family names, but while booking I only put name and first family name, I'm asking Air Asia guestsupport by e-mail if this is ok but they don't answer, to get connected by phone is imposible, I mean you get connected but at 1$ per minut it is cheaper to buy a new ticket, because the operators are always busy. The question is. anybody knows if this is a real problem? Can They refuse to check-in for this?
Any advice is appreciate

#1 arlidon has been a member since 19/1/2008. Posts: 6

Posted by Lother on 17/10/2008 at 19:39

I suppose they _could_, but I think it's very, very unlikely. I accidently put in my first name and surname the wrong way around when buying Air Asia tickets recently, and it was no problem.

#2 Lother has been a member since 12/5/2006. Location: Earth. Posts: 214
 Send Lother a private message 

Posted by arlidon on 19/10/2008 at 22:08

Hi Lother, thanks, I hope you are right, anyway if I have the time I will check in PP with AirAsia before going to the airport.

#3 arlidon has been a member since 19/1/2008. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.