Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Anyone travelling to Cambodia around March 17-18th??

Posted by samirkarnik1603 on 26/2/2009 at 14:29

Im going to be travelling from Bangkok to Siem Reap around the 17th of March after which i plan to stay in Cambodia for 2 weeks.

Will be visiting SR, PP and Sihanoukville among other places.

I will be backpacking across Cambodia alone as of now and I am looking for other travellers who will be visiting at the same time to either share the travel experiance, or Maybe to share taxi etc from BKK to SR or just travel Cambodia with. Esp like minded people who like art music and culture and respect life (no shady types please).

The aim of my trip apart for it being a holiday is to understand more about the Khmer culture and also the link between Hinduism - Anciet Khmer Ruins and its Indian influance and the similarity between ancient mythologies and the religions of the world.

Im 21(M) from India - you can chk out my profile on

Feel free to connect with me
Shanti always,
Samir Karnik

#1 samirkarnik1603 has been a member since 26/2/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by samirkarnik1603 on 26/2/2009 at 15:58

If anyone has been for a full moon party or anything similar in Sihanoukville can you please review ?? Is it digreedoo , guitar type ? or is it the trance type with music being hammered from speakers?!

#2 samirkarnik1603 has been a member since 26/2/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.