Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Siem Reap to Ko Chang - May 4th, anyone??

Posted by keno on 8/4/2009 at 00:07

Hey all,

Just wondering if there is anybody out there who's looking to go to Ko Chang , Thailand from Siem Reap on Monday, May 4th, 2009.
The guesthouse my friend and I will be staying at in Ko Chang offers a private transfer service from Siem Reap to Ko Chang -- there's a car (for 2 people, 8,500 Baht) or a mini-bus (up to 8 people, 10,000B), all taxes included, pay on arrival in Ko Chang.
Hiring the car is too expensive for us but we thought if we could find enough people to fill (or semi-fill) the mini-bus, the price plummets and it'd be a really sweet deal (US$35/person!).

So, if you're interested at all, holla back. If this doesn't pan out, no biggie, I guess we'll just go the regular route which is described succinctly in other posts. Just thought I'd give this a try! I'll be posting a similar note on Thorn Tree as well.

#1 keno has been a member since 7/4/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.