Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

My Stay In Cambodia PP

Posted by worldman on 31/10/2009 at 12:37

I would like to say thanks to all of you who take the 5 min to add a review so that it makes our life more easy when we travel.
we stayed at a small guesthouse named Aqua Boutique Guesthouse
this was a nice relaxing safe clean
Guesthouse, with nice staff and a good breakfast to help us start the day. we then whent to SR for 3 nights and stayed at kool hotel this was clean but a pit to for form the town, but we had a nice stay, when we returned to pp for our last night Aqua was full but they aranged for us to satye at the blue lime. we just whent to bed as we had a very early start
friends was a nice place to eat and the food was nice,i can say we had a nice time in cambodia and will returne, lissen to to remarks that your hotel gives you they were very help ful to us and it made are stay a nice one. thank you Virak we shall see you next year in PP And hope we can stay with you again

#1 worldman has been a member since 25/4/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.