Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

The Vine Retreat Ecolodge & Organic Farm, Chamcar Bei, Kep

Posted by RobA on 17/4/2010 at 11:55

The Vine Retreat is an ecologically conscientious and socially responsible guesthouse and organic farm nestled at the foot of a small range of jungle entrenched mountains called Phnom Vor. Located in the rural village of Chamcar Bei in Kep province, The Vine Retreat lies in the midst of some of the most beautiful landscape that Cambodia has to offer. We have our own Kampot pepper plantation along with a myriad of other organic produce, grown on site and served in the restaurant. Come and take a look for yourself, maybe even get your hands dirty! Hope to see you soon, Rob & Sarann.

#1 RobA has been a member since 31/3/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by sergio on 13/6/2011 at 13:10

I don't know the Vine Retreat is not on the main page for Kep. It's one of the best guesthouse i've been ; and realy "eco" with solar panel, eco-swiming-pool (i loved it),...
I was traveling in SEA since a little while and i did not find any info about this GH in TravelFish. A big miss. Very good food, good staff and fantastic chill spirit, in the middle of the countryside at the bottom of a biutifull hill range !

#2 sergio has been a member since 7/3/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.