Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Ecstatic Pizza - Siem Reap

Posted by johns55 on 12/2/2011 at 17:14

When we were in Siem Reap recently, we decided to try this place since it had been recommended by a friend. They have about 20 different kinds of pizza with strange names like Do as the Romans Do, No Dolphin, Green Egg n’ Ham. That kind of thing. They also have Italian food and Khmer food on the menu.
Since I love eggplant, I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan, and my partner ordered a pizza. I have to say, the eggplant was really good. It had lots of cheese and the sauce was very flavorful. The pizza was good too, but I like thick crust, and the crust was a little thin for my taste. But I guess you can order thick crust.
Also I guess you have to order the ‘ecstatic herbs’ to go on it. We didn’t get any. (If anybody has any info on this, let me know.) But all in all, it was pretty good. I think its worth a try. Maybe next time we’ll try the Khmer food. They have Anchor Beer on draft, and wine and cocktails.
The place is on the same road as the Provincial Hospital.

#1 johns55 has been a member since 12/2/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by THEIBC on 21/2/2012 at 14:21

+1 for ecstatic pizza

#2 THEIBC has been a member since 12/10/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 20
 Send THEIBC a private message   Website 

Posted by sayadian on 21/2/2012 at 20:09

I would imagine ecstatic pizza = one with ganja on top so be careful as ingesting it can make you do funny things

#3 sayadian has been a member since 15/1/2008. Posts: 1,557
 Send sayadian a private message 

Posted by MADMAC on 23/2/2012 at 03:11

"You know the cool thing about SEA? It's the little differences. I mean, you can get the same **** here that you can get back in Europe or the States, but here it's just a little bit different."
"What you mean?"
"Well you can get Pizza in Cambodia with Ganja backed into it. And I don't mean in no back alley or something, I mean in a real, legitimate restaraunt. And you can get **** like magic mushrooms too."
"I'm going man, I'm going, that's all there is to it."

#4 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by sayadian on 24/2/2012 at 02:26

But you can't beat Gapi for the wildest experiences.

#5 sayadian has been a member since 15/1/2008. Posts: 1,557
 Send sayadian a private message 

Posted by SilverFox on 2/1/2014 at 07:20

What's gapi?

#6 SilverFox has been a member since 20/12/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 9
 Send SilverFox a private message   Where has SilverFox been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.