Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Ancient Siem Reap Villa was reasonable price & quality hotel

Posted by Alisa on 11/1/2009 at 12:36

My friend’s Shara and me. We had great time in Siem Reap Angkor while we made reservations with Ancient Siem Reap Villa by www.hostelbookers.com.This place is fantastic, super clean, nice indoor swimming pool, reasonable price, helpful and friendly staffs. Hotel provided us by free pick up and free internet. It’s too close to popular place of foreigners (Old market and Pub Street), and next to Artisan D’Angkor (sandstone and wood carving) made by French NGO. We will be recommending this place to anyone I know going to Siem Reap in the future.

Hotel contact
www.ancientsiemreap.com
email:info@ancientsiemreap.com

#1 Alisa has been a member since 11/1/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by mamaison on 29/1/2009 at 23:56

I you like Siem Reap, trying taking a small trip and visit Battambang and stay here: http://mamaisonbattambang.hi5.com

#2 mamaison has been a member since 29/1/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by amazon_blonde on 12/2/2009 at 18:30

Has anyone else stayed at Ancient Siem Reap Villa recently that can back up this review? (Sorry, I'm always cautious about self-interested posters ...) I haven't been able to find anything else out about it, other than from their own website, of course. It looks good and I like to give new places a chance, if I can confirm that it's okay.

Otherwise we're looking at Ei8ght Rooms or Villa Siem Reap or Encore Angkor or Mandalay Inn or Golden Temple ... lots of choices ....

Cheers.

#3 amazon_blonde has been a member since 20/12/2008. Posts: 116

Posted by deba on 16/2/2009 at 18:15

@Amazon Blonde

here is one more review on travelfish forum (thats where i heard of it)

https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailandadditions/5285_from-bangkok-to-great-hotel-in-siem-reap-cambodia-

#4 deba has been a member since 8/2/2009. Posts: 3
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.