Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

iball Adventure Park

Posted by vietcolm on 6/4/2009 at 12:59

We have just opened a new park with the main attraction being the zorbing, a giant 3m plastic ball you get harnessed in and rolled down the hill, great fun. Also we have a zip-line over a lake so you can dive in, rock pools and a waterfall on the property.
The park is 11km out of town but supply a free pick up and drop off service.
More information Colm (855)016561937 oer visit www.iballcambodia.freevar.com

#1 vietcolm has been a member since 6/4/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by markky on 1/12/2009 at 12:52

hi Colm, i was wondering if you guys are open on the 26th of December 2009. i am a traveller from Singapore and will be touring with a group of 10 in Phnom Penh for a short trip within the month of December. will your park be available then? must i book and let you guys know in advance? also, there is a 2pm BBQ which your site on sihanoukville-cambodia.com mentioned, could i know more about the food and if i have to arrange for it? we have booked a van to take us around places so if possible do you have a full address for me to inform my driver beforehand? if you need to reply me directly, you can email me at [email protected]

so sorry for the many questions! we hope to come and enjoy ourselves at your adventure park on the 26th December, so your help would be immensely appreciated! thanks so much! (:

Mark Lim

#2 markky has been a member since 1/12/2009. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.