Photo: Terraces, Yuanyang.

China forum

Yangshuo: Most Beautiful Mountains in China?

Posted by ryanjhall on 8/10/2018 at 08:07

I recently spent a month travelling around China and an absolute highlight was my 5 days in Yangshuo. The mountains and the river are absolutely stunning.

I couldn't find any detailed video travel guides online, so I decided to put one together myself. I travelled as a backpacker, so I've covered hostel prices, getting around and the best things to do (including how to get up to the infamous TV Tower viewpoint).

If you are interested, I'll leave the link here. Hopefully somebody will find it useful: https://youtu.be/fyeWqAk2J-Y

I also visited the mountains around Dali, Lijiang and Zhanye. What are some other mountains I should check out on my next visit?

#1 ryanjhall has been a member since 20/12/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by neharani on 5/11/2018 at 23:48

Your VLOG was good , those Cinematic shots were nice.
All the very Best for your adventures.

#2 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 44

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by gecktrek on 18/11/2018 at 23:08

hey, interesting video, other areas to check out would be tiger-leaping gorge, shangri-la, villages in guizhou and rice paddies in guangxi...

#3 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 153
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.