Photo: Baci ceremony, Luanag Prabang.

Culture and politics forum

Posted by veratj on 3/4/2010 at 20:48

i can not imagine what will i do ,,,,please tell me how to transit flight,,,give me detail about some steps for international flight and international transit,,i will transit at LCCT and to Penang,,,

#1 veratj has been a member since 24/3/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by MADMAC on 14/4/2010 at 17:10

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are asking here.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by caseyprich on 14/4/2010 at 17:17

if the same airline is handling the transit flight - go to the next terminal with the second boarding pass they should have given you. make sure if you do or do not have to get any checked baggage yourself - at some airports they do not automatically send it on to the next plane for you.

if different airlines - get off the plane - get your checked baggage from the carousel - go to the next airline check in counter and check in for the next flight.

all international flights are subject to security screenings, so whatever you're taking right now make sure you don't bring it on the plane.

#3 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Send caseyprich a private message   Where has caseyprich been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.